jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

When men are interested only in casual sex, what types of women they usually sho

1. mackyi profile image68
    mackyiposted 4 years ago

When men are interested only in casual sex, what types of women they usually show interest in?

Most men seem to prefer women who are strong, loyal, trustworthy etc. when looking for a long term relationship. However, when it comes to casual sex, these attributes are not on top of their list.

2. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 4 years ago

This is true. Not everyone is looking to have a "serious relationship" or get married every time they go out on a date. There is nothing wrong with just having fun as long as the other person understands where you are coming from.
    Most serious relationships come down to strong emotional feelings for one another and (timing). Not many 20 something year old guys are in a rush to emulate their parents!
    As far as a man's "list" is concerned the basics rarely change whether he is looking for something casual or long-term.
    The first thing a man seeks is a woman (he) is physically attracted to. If a man thinks a woman is ugly he won't ask her out. The next thing most men look for is an easy going/pleasant personality with a great sense of humor. Anything beyond that is icing on the cake!
    Only in novels, movies, and mail-order bride scenarios have I ever heard of men who (seriously) proclaim they are "looking" for a wife. Most of us just end up marrying someone who we have been involved with. It's far from being the fairytale most women imagined having.

3. Borsia profile image46
    Borsiaposted 4 years ago

I can only answer for myself and say that if I am not in relationship mode I am not nearly so picky. I am open to all races, religions, and most body types.
    Really she just has to be attractive to me physically and I don't care much about her life view with the exception that she has to be somewhat choosey and health conscious.
    When I am in relationship mode I am very choosey about all aspects.

4. CrescentSkies profile image87
    CrescentSkiesposted 4 years ago

When looking for casual sex all we're interested in is appearance. That and whether or not the woman will make us use a condom. The sensible men will reject the potentials if they don't make them wear a condom ("If I'm not forced to wear a condom how many others did she not force to wear a condom...?"). The stupid men will just take any one they can get.

working