People from outside Europe: Which landmarks and cities are the most interesting

1. Medvekoma profile image82
    Medvekomaposted 2 years ago

People from outside Europe: Which landmarks and cities are the most interesting to you?

I may put together some travel guides in regards to Europe and would love to hear what people from the USA and elsewhere, not in Europe hold important in the continent. Which cities would you mark as "have to visit"? Are there any landmarks you know about that you think that should be highlighted because not many people know about them? Have you ever been to Europe? Which countries would you visit? If you'd come to Europe, would it be for a sunshine/relay holiday, culture tourism, history tourism, spring break/party or something else?

2. profile image0
    greeneyedblondieposted 2 years ago

I haven't been to Europe yet, although I will admit that I've heard too much about Paris and London. I guess everyone should see those cities but at this point they're almost overrated. I'd say northern Europe. Go into Norway, Sweden, and Finland and see those Ice Hotels and the Sami people. You get a good look at the northern lights too.

I want to go to Europe for the culture, no other reason really.

3. nomadspirit profile image98
    nomadspiritposted 23 months ago

Europe is so full of history, being the site of most of the historical world shaping events. I would want to visit any site pertaining to the French Revolution, Germany, the birthplaces etc of the great artists (Picasso et al) etc.
    The great countrysides of Ireland and Britain are also on my to do lists.

working