jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

What is your dream travel location?

1. KsenijaZ profile image94
    KsenijaZposted 17 months ago

What is your dream travel location?

If the sky was a limit, if you had all the time in this world to travel, what destination would you choose?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13283928_f260.jpg

2. profile image61
    JustinCasevaposted 17 months ago

Growing up this question was always easy for me to answer, but now I'm unsure. To me a vacation is getting away from the tasks and struggles of the adult life. Depending on the time of year or my current mood would decide where I vacate. Whether it be a week full of partying, and spending time in crowded areas but also I like being in more secluded relaxing places such as the mountains. Back to the original question I use to always want to go to Rio de Janero don't ask why its just always attracted me, but now I find myself wanting to vacation somewhere I never saw my self going. Ohio. Not for the lakes, not for the attractions, but for a girl. I recently fell for a girl that lives states away and it's a constant struggle but she's worth it. She is my vacation, and any place I am with her is perfect for me.

KsenijaZposted 17 months agoin reply to this

It was so nice to read this, she is a lucky girl. It's true - years ago it would be so easy to answer this, but now with 2 little girls i am just searching for different kind of vacations. Just us to be together, relaxing.

2. profile image61
      JustinCasevaposted 17 months agoin reply to this

Honestly I'm the lucky one, don't know if I'd be here if she didn't come into my life. I'm getting off topic now, just never take the seconds with loved ones for granted. I wish you and your family the best, & hope you enjoy future vacations

3. profile image23
    goldenpageposted 17 months ago

one of my dream traveling location is Canada or USA ...i love to visit these places but the visa and finance is the problem.I see those places are nice to visit perhaps spend some quality time in any of these countries.
    http://smatnews.com/

KsenijaZposted 17 months agoin reply to this

Where in Canada or USA? Where are you from?

2. profile image23
      goldenpageposted 17 months agoin reply to this

i am from Nigeria...i wish to visit any part of the country either CANADA or USA

working