jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (16 posts)

Which is your dream travel destination?

1. ameliam.michelle1 profile image79
    ameliam.michelle1posted 4 years ago

Which is your dream travel destination?

We all have one place in our mind, the dream heaven which we earnestly want to discover. My favourite place is New Zealand which I want to explore to the fullest. What about you hubbers?

2. IslandBites profile image87
    IslandBitesposted 4 years ago

I would love to travel to so many places. But the top on my list are Italy and Spain.

ameliam.michelle1posted 4 years agoin reply to this

Not bad choices islandbites, they both are stunning countries with equally beautiful cuisines.

2. IslandBites profile image87
      IslandBitesposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Yeah, I know. Although the main reason for me is the historical aspect. Hopefully one day!

3. VKP profile image60
    VKPposted 4 years ago

There are so many paces that i want to travel. Actually my only dream is to travel and travel . But m dying to visit Spain and European Countries. I love traveling and enjoying the traditional cuisines of places .

Another Spain lover, VKP now that has kindled the desire in my heart to explore this city as soon as possible. Thx for sharing your thoughts!

2. VKP profile image60
      VKPposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Yeah I am dying to visit this country . I have only seen it in Television and movies and i love the way people lifestyle here. People dancing , drinking wine so many festivals .

3. ameliam.michelle1 profile image79

Hope you visit this lovely country soon. God bless!

4. MPG Narratives profile image59
    MPG Narrativesposted 4 years ago

I love to travel but if I only had one choice it would be the Greek Islands. Mainly because I haven't had the chance to visit them yet but have heard so much about them and, of course, seen so many beautiful photos. One day I hope to see many of the Greek Islands.

MPG Narratives, they are also on my hitlist! Just wondering when will I get a chance to visit them. Hope our wishes are fulfilled soon!

5. BahamasFinder profile image68
    BahamasFinderposted 4 years ago

I love to go and explore all the different out islands of the Bahamas. With over 700 Islands and cays that make up the Bahamas I will be exploring for a very long time and never get bored here! Every Island holds a different past and a different history that is waiting to be discovered and told!

6. Jimmys Money blog profile image73
    Jimmys Money blogposted 4 years ago

mmm, great question. I love Turkey (Kusadasi and Altinkum) with a passion. I lived in London for 8 years and went back last week. Sitting in Covent Garden in the heatwave drinking ice cold lager was a dream destination but my ultimate would have to be Brasil....Great question..Jimmy

7. suzettenaples profile image91
    suzettenaplesposted 4 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/8255834_f260.jpg

The U.S. or British Virgin Islands.  They are the most beautiful by far of the Caribbean Islands with white, powdery, sandy beaches and crystal clear water.  The laid-back lifestyle is beautiful.  Everything you could want or need is in these islands.  Beautiful and peaceful!

Gosh! it looks stunning suzettenaples, what can I SAY, i AM LITERALLY SPEECHLESS.

8. tanveerbadyari profile image61
    tanveerbadyariposted 4 years ago

Ladakh is my dream destination. I like to visit it for it's natural beauty lakes, huge mountains and rich culture.

9. tastiger04 profile image81
    tastiger04posted 4 years ago

I have been fortunate to do a lot of traveling in my life, but the one place I say I am dying to go to is Norway.  Or, Iceland....just Scandinavia in general.  The culture looks awesome and like a refreshing place to explore.

working