This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

RV light white and black wires touched - now no electricity to all RV lights in

1. profile image57
    MoniqueMcFposted 8 months ago

RV light white and black wires touched - now no electricity to all RV lights in area - help?

I made a mistake while replacing a burned out led fixture. During removal of the old fixture, the white and black wires briefly touched and then now none of the lighting (except for emergency lamps) work in the living area. Appliances and plugs all work, just not lighting. No fuses are lighting up blown, I reset the breakers. I need help please - advice?

2. RTalloni profile image88
    RTalloniposted 8 months ago

You probably have a blown fuse/circuit breaker.  These protect the system should the wires come in contact with each other.

3. tamarawilhite profile image91
    tamarawilhiteposted 7 months ago

I suggest taking it to a mechanic or electrician. Burning out one circuit could impact others.

working