Billie Kelpin profile image 92

What is the most amazing and or adorable thing your dog COMMUNICATES to you?

My little dog, Scooter, recently has let me know that he'd prefer it if I worked on my laptop on the recliner than at the table in the dining room or at my desktop in the office. When I sit down to the desktop, he starts "asking" me for something. I stand up thinking he'll lead me to the kitchen for food or to the front door to go outside. Instead, he leads me over to the recliner and looks at it. The first time this happened, I brought my laptop over to the recliner and sat down. He jumped up and lay down with his little body touching mine and went to sleep!

Just Ask Susan profile image86

Susan Zutautas (Just Ask Susan) says

• Billie Kelpin profile image

Billie Kelpin 3 years ago

How cute. When Scooter got a new stainless steel bowl, he couldn't tell that water was in it! Now he gets the concept and can see the water :) Maggie sounds adorable. Which one is Maggie and what's her breed (if you have a sec) Is she on the left?

Edward J. Palumbo profile image91

Edward J. Palumbo says

• Billie Kelpin profile image

Billie Kelpin 2 years ago

I can't write about this adorable story because I clicked to read some of your work first. "Child's Play - A Veteran's Hope for His Young Son"- is unequivocally THE BEST poem on war I've read! Tears streaming. I post letters frm VN as katywhowaited