jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (14 posts)

Love bites

1. 0
    Crazdwriterposted 7 years ago

Do your dog or cat or any of your pets give you love bites? My one cat Shadow, or cute sometimes loveable all black kitty loves to rub up against your arm then bite your elbow, hand, wrist, and sometimes side. lol

Dang when they say love hurts, they meant LITERALLY and PYSICALLY hurts when it comes to pets. LMAO

Any of you deal with that?

1. Bredavies profile image72
      Bredaviesposted 7 years ago in reply to this

My sister will pet my cat then let go of him and he runs away..But in 10 MINUTES! he''ll be back attack her. and when she finally pushes him off she says "I love him" haha! smile

2. 0

LOl that is cute, Bredavies. very cute

3. 0
    ralwusposted 7 years ago

My wife has fits like that too.

4. 0

lol ralwus...we're talking about animals not what your wife likes to do lmao

1. 0
      ralwusposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Oh, beg yer pardon ma'am. hehe OK, see Jado on my shoulder there, he also gives me love bites and sometimes I bleed from it. Taking blood thinner is not good for that. He only bites me, nobody else. And when pretty girls are around he chases me away. LOL truly he does.

5. WittyWordsmith profile image61
    WittyWordsmithposted 7 years ago

My Boxer does something like this, but in his own way. When he gets excited, he jumps up to try to "bump" you or kiss you.  It's almost like he wants to nuzzle you in the face really quick. The problem is, if you aren't expecting it, he jumps up and can give you a fat lip!

Yes, love definitely hurts!

6. 0

owie silly boxer. and the funny thing is they don't realize that they ARE a big dog. they think of themselves as small lapdogs. lol

7. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago

Boo does that. I'm ashamed to admit I yell at him when he does that, then he runs away... but sometimes he comes back and wants to bite me again...then he gets locked out of the bedroom for the night smile

8. earnestshub profile image87
    earnestshubposted 7 years ago

My daughter's Eclectus Parrot bites. He has a huge strong beak too. He goes where he wants to, the cats scatter and most people are scared of Eric, and he likes it that way. He also screams at anyone eating to share, and eats like a bloody pelican.
    Tough little guy Eric is. smile

1. 0
      ralwusposted 7 years ago in reply to this

LOL yes earnest, they are tough. Jado has fought off cats, dogs other birds and squirrels too. Which Eclectus is your daughter's? Jado is a Solomon Island. they are the most gentle but also smallest of the species. He eats like a horse. LOL everything

1. earnestshub profile image87
        earnestshubposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Eric is small and green as he is male of course. I thought he was from Queensland, but not sure. smile

9. 0

your guys animals are funny you got to love 'em hehehe

10. Eternal Evolution profile image86
    Eternal Evolutionposted 7 years ago

my cat achillies does it bad, so does my cat baylin but not as bad as achillies.