jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Can I interview you?

1. 0
    Sophia Angeliqueposted 3 years ago

I've started a niche site at Wizzley interviewing different kinds of artists. Mark Ewbie did an excellent interview with me.

Here's what you get.

A set of questions I will email you and I need about 600 words from you.
    You can put in whatever links you like provided it is about your music, books, writing, arti, dancing, or whatever artistic endeavour it is.
    As the number of artists and articles about artists grow, possibly a little traffic and some sales of your products. Can't make any promises, but while I was at HP, I did reach PR3 and if I hadn't have deleted all my hubs, I would have been at over 600,000 hits fo the two years.

If you're interested, please email me through Sophia angelique. My wizzley link is under the name Tessa Schlesinger. smile

1. MissJamieD profile image79
      MissJamieDposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I'm in! What do I have to do?

2. SomewayOuttaHere profile image61
    SomewayOuttaHereposted 3 years ago

3. Mark Ewbie profile image84
    Mark Ewbieposted 3 years ago

I enjoyed the process and questions, and thought Sophia did a good job.

All publicity is good....

1. 0
      Sophia Angeliqueposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Thank you, Mark. I've got six more people to do interviews with, but not from HubPages... Thanks for trying. smile People are reading about you on the page by the way!

1. Petra Vlah profile image61
        Petra Vlahposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I was looking for a "contact Sophia" on your profile, but could not find it, so I have no idea how to get in touch with you. With all the "great" changes HP is making I guess they got rid of this feature as well

4. 0
    Sophia Angeliqueposted 3 years ago

Oh, emails are under fanmail. You'll see 'send sophia angelique an email." Alternatively, send me ane mail to wiseinways@gmail.com. It's the email address I use as a spam filter, but I will pick it up.smile I'll send you the questionaire when I receive it.

Thanks. Much appreciated.