Lyrical musing...

1. MeleeG profile image60
    MeleeGposted 7 years ago

I would like to know if there is anyone here, other than myself, who writes lyrics and desires to see music put to it. I don't have the skills to put a good tune behind the words and sometimes that's a frustrating prospect. Is there anyone here who struggles with this? If so, what are you doing to get music put to it?

2. rsmallory profile image84
    rsmalloryposted 7 years ago

Hi. I am a lyricist as well. I can hear the tune and music in my head but I do not write music or play an instrument, so I have the same problem as you. I want to learn to play guitar or the keyboard so that I can have the music to go with the lyrics, but haven't found the time to learn yet. My only other suggestion would be to find a musician that can help you and offer co-writing rights. Don't give up, good luck!

3. Choke Frantic profile image87
    Choke Franticposted 7 years ago

I also write lyrics and poetry. Sometimes, I make up music in my head and even sing my lyrics, but I don't have the talent or knowledge to be able to make music to go with my lyrics. However, I did recently get a request from a friend to write a song for him to record =]