The best part about Niche Marketing!
Do you have a niche when it comes to writing? Not everyone does, and surprisingly there are hundreds of people that write about their every day lives and manage to make a lot of money off of their blogs. But what is a Niche and why is it so important?
A niche, is basically a single topic, in which you as a writer elaborate on in your writing. I have several, but I do not always stick to my Niche or area of expertise. Lately, I've been writing more and more about several other topics which include: Marriage and relationships, Time and children and even business related topics. My niche is writing and money management. Its what I know, and What I love to talk about.
One of the best parts that come from writing about a certain niche, is that you get to learn more than expected, and you can apply that knowledge on your own work. When I started to write a year ago, I found multiple websites that helped me get started in writing my own articles on my blog, and on Triond. This helped me tremendously, because instead of waiting an entire year to see my first Adsense check, I actually cashed in within the first 6 months. This to many people may seem crazy, or unrealistic, but this is the positive side of writing or sticking to a single or multiple niche!
If you want to improve your earnings, and you have a specific niche in mind to write about here are my suggestions:
- Stick to your niche and learn as much about it as possible
- Learn all of the basic and advanced keywords that will pay you the most when you sign up for Google adsense. It just so happens that there is this tool called Google keyword tool, that can help any writer, especially new writers learn what keywords they need to use to bring traffic into their site.
- Even though research is phenomenal, you also have to attract readers. But not just from any place, from other articles or sites that offer articles with the niche that you are focusing on! This is perhaps the best thing that any new writer should be concentrating on when they first start to write and promote themselves.
- Finally: If you want to write, go right ahead, but be smart about it! Write on sites where you can attract hundreds of people and get their opinion. A great place to start? HUBPAGES!!! Can't go wrong here!
These are just simple tools and tips to make money writing about topics you love!
Other Articles you might be interested in:
- What to consider when you want to start your own freelance business?
- Become a successful blogger: How to start? How to pick your topic? How to design and bring in thousands of views daily
- Improve Your Adsense and Hub program earnings and earn like the PROS.
More by this Author
How to flirt? How do you get the attention of the person that you like? In this article, I cover 10 fool proof ways that you can flirt with your crush, and take the initiative that you need to take your friendship to...
Meeting your future In-Laws for the very first time, can not only only be nerve wrecking, but it can also be hard, because it is the moment where you make your first impression on your boyfriends family. Couples like...
This hub describes 10 reasons why people choose to work from home. Some of these reasons are standard, others are new.