Billie Kelpin profile image 90

How has a lack of focus affected your life?

I've just realized that the reason why my educational software business never succeeded is because of lack of focus. I created a card game, content for deaf ed. software, an ebook, an app. Geez...if I focused on ONE of these I might have a successful business. Have you experienced the same thing? How can we help each other? Maybe hub people could critique people's websites or hubs or ? I really don't know 'cuz I am drawn to every bright new shiny object.

• Billie Kelpin profile image

Billie Kelpin 3 years ago

Sorry it took me so long to get back Christin - I got a little distracted. So what's this "kitchen timer" and "paying clients" that you speak of? (LIMM-laughing in my mind). Seriously, I've done the lists - never the timer. I'm going to try that!

• Billie Kelpin profile image

Billie Kelpin 3 years ago

Oh my goodness. It really helps to ask questions! You actually get answers that you had no idea existed. I went to lumosity.com and it's BRILLIANT! THANK YOU! One exercise I saw focused on improving productivity at home. So much there. I'm in!

60

mrjames1 says