jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (6 posts)

Trying to build a Network Marketing Business or Drive Traffic?

1. dont1040 profile image60
    dont1040posted 6 years ago

Question: Is your Network Marketing Busniess costing you money? yes? It's not your fault it's just that nobody has ever shown you how to do things right. They've never given you the keys to unlock your full potential online with MLM.

1. 0
      Brandon Stuckiposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Do you have the answers? I am just getting into a company that hasn't launched its product yet! The company is sound and the product is great but I lack the skill! Suggestions?

1. GreatContent profile image60
        GreatContentposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Begin to learn the skills of attraction marketing. Being that the company is pretty much a baby in the industry, I realize that YOU want to go to the top. Branding yourself is the best thing you can do to suceed at MLM. Providing value and solutions to your prospects will take you a long way.

Once you realize that most will fail at MLM, YOU can step in with the solutions to cure their failures. The best thing for you to do now is educate yourself in attraction marketing by getting with someone who's using the techniques and having success with it.

2. MikeNV profile image74
      MikeNVposted 6 years ago in reply to this

MLM is a total scam.

People who buy into the scam are idiots!  Read that again.

People who create the MLM scam are con men.

It's just that simple.

1. 0
        Twenty One Daysposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Mike, unless you have owned and operated an MLM, your statement is incorrect. It could also be said your present business is a scam because it doesn't do what others think.

I have been involved with and own a network marketing company.
        It is successful not just myself but others. You would be surprised at how little people actually know about MLM or NM or even Affiliate styles of marketing. You seem, like others, to associate a market with marketing. That is like trying to advertise in an advertising company. doesn't work does it?

Small minds kill small dreams and big ones too. Simple.

2. 0
        Home Girlposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Unfortunately, it's not that simple MikeNV, I wish it were.
        MLM exists for many decades, it's still attracts people and some people still make a lot of money selling overpriced stuff that you can buy for a fraction of that cost somewhere else, but in MLM the priceness of this product and"uniqueness" and worth of it, often exagerated, brings business and money to the people who are on top. If you can sell, good for you. You can sell anything. Is it hard? - very! Most people make nothing but debts!
        MLM business is build on bones and blood (well, on money I should say) of innocent schmucks, who believed they could sell that stuff and make money, but "died" in a process.  Never jump into start up. Wait, watch and in 2-3 years if it is still there and you like it  - go for it. At least you'll know that you've tried.