jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Why Do You Want A Business of Your Own?

1. work2bfree profile image61
    work2bfreeposted 8 years ago

I know why I want my own business.   I want my own business so that I no longer have to work for someone else anymore.

I want my own business so that I can spend more time with my family and friends.  I want to be able to spend more time doing things that I enjoy doing. 

I want my own business so that I can stop building my life around my job. 

I want lifestyle and freedom.  No more debt, no more worries about money, no more worries about the job.

I want my own business so that I can go back to just being me and not have to worry about meeting someone else's expectations.

Why do you want your own business?

1. waynet profile image49
      waynetposted 8 years ago in reply to this

The same...it's the universal appeal to starting your own business, all of them things, just sound so good...and also telling the boss you work for to SHOVE IT!!!!!!

2. INDRANI profile image61
    INDRANIposted 8 years ago

There are huge benefits that can be enjoyed when you operate an online business from home. First of all, you are able to have more flexibility and create a better balance between your work and the rest of your life.

<snipped link>

3. chip22 profile image60
    chip22posted 8 years ago

I have always found myself pulled to having a business of my own. Now that i've retired, I find myself building another business online. The challenge of solving problems and trying something new is what attracts me. smile

4. spooon profile image69
    spooonposted 8 years ago

Time,  You can't buy it

Kids grow up too fast. Setting your schedule to work when YOU want to is priceless.

5. acufftg profile image60
    acufftgposted 8 years ago

Thats easy....... I'm tired of making everyone else rich. Time for people to make me rich for a little bit smile