30 Hubs in 30 Days Challenge: My Strategy to Increase Earnings
What Are My Goals for the 30 Days/ 30 Hub Challenge?
It's been a month since I started publishing hubs, updating old ones and participating on the site. This has increased my earnings significantly, so I decided to give it a turbo boost with a 30 day 30 hub challenge. Last month, I tested a lot of theories. I learned many interesting things and I can't wait to put them into practice. This is the reason I decided to take this challenge. I believe I know enough about HubPages now, that my hubs will generate earnings at a much quicker rate. Of course, this will be seen in the next few weeks. It's important to plan these challenges and set goals. You can't arrive at your destination without a proper road map!
What are my goals for this hub challenge?
- I want to create 30 hubs consisting of informational articles and product hubs. Really great informational articles generate traffic. How? Quality content is shared by readers. On the other hand, helpful product hubs increase revenue.
- I want to increase my HubPages earnings. My goal is to earn $100. in the month of May.
- I would like to get at least 500 visitors a day.
What is my 30 Hub / 30 Day Strategy?
- I plan to write 20 informational hubs and 10 product hubs. The products and articles will be on the same topics of the hubs I have now. That way I can just link them to relevant hubs. They get indexed a lot faster that way.
- I am going to build the backlinks for each hub right after publishing. That pushes them up the Google serps in a shorter amount of time.
- I am going to publish multiple hubs on several days to see the results it has on traffic. I know what you're thinking. Relax! I already created outlines for 11 of my hubs. :)
Today is May 8, 2012. Here are the stats to my HubPages. I love to keep accurate stats about my account so that I can determine what strategies work.
- Author Score 96
- Hubs 35
- Followers: 253
- Traffic Today 116
- Traffic 7 Days 964 page views / 731 impressions
- Adsense earnings 1.33
- eBay earnings . 55
- Amazon earnings 0
- HubPages earnings 4.89
My next hub is going to reveal my hubpages earnings for the month of April 2012. Be sure to subscribe, so you don't miss a hub. Please, take the time to share this hub with everyone by email, facebook, twitter, pinterest, StumbleUpon or your favorite social media site.
If you would like to join me, leave me a comment below.
You Will Want to Read This!
- My HubPages Earnings for April 2012
Discover the tricks I used to get my HubPages earnings. Free info that will help you understand what you can do to increase traffic and earn more money.
- HubPages Ad Program: Getting My First Payment May 2012
- Five Things I Do After Publishing a Hub
Discover the five things that I do every time I publish a hub. These easy steps help my hubs get indexed quickly and give me instant backlinks.
- eBay Affiliate Program: Made My First Sale on HubPages!
Want to learn how to make money on HubPages using the ebay affiliate program? Here is a step by step guide of what you can do right now to start making ebay sales!
- Amazon Affiliate Program: How I Made 93 Sales in One Day
On April 18, 2012 I had 93 sales in one day. Discover a few important things you should consider when you are creating Amazon sites, hubs or lenses.
More by this Author
As a mother to 7 kids, I've attended more birthday parties than the average mom. The following ten suggestions for kid's birthday parties in Middletown NY are personal recommendations. I have to admit, I don't like to...
Clickbank is a marketplace for digital informational products and software. It is one of the most popular methods that internet marketers use to make money online. There are gurus that claim Clickbank has helped them...