Rebecca2904 profile image 78

My Hub has automatically had the ads removed because of content...

Because of the content (it's about how breasts can affect a woman's confidence, so there are some 'bad' words in there) my Hub has automatically had the ads removed. I thought it might be a problem, so I e-mailed the Hubpages team to ask if it was okay. They said it was and that the ads should be put back on by them at some point. I was just wondering when that would be? Has anyone been in a similar situation before? Should I wait to publish it, or publish it without the ads?

• Rebecca2904 profile image

Rebecca (Rebecca2904) 4 years ago

Thanks for answering! I've been really careful with phrasing, pictures and the like so I really don't think it is offensive, but I guess time will tell! So the ads reappeared on yours before you published it the first time? Bit confused, sorry!

Mazzy Bolero profile image91

Mazzy Bolero says

• Mazzy Bolero profile image

Mazzy Bolero 4 years ago

Correction, it's a crossed out dollar sign, not a skull and crossbones. I was confusing it with the skull that comes up for violations.

relache profile image88

Raye (relache) says

• Rebecca2904 profile image

Rebecca (Rebecca2904) 4 years ago

Thanks for commenting! They did say it should be okay as I described it to them, so maybe I should let them know it's ready for publishing now, and ask them if they think the ads can be put back on.