rob211rp profile image 80

What if I am surfing on hub pages and I see something I want to check out in an advertisement?

Someone told me we cannot click on ads on other hub pages but this doesn't sound right to me. What if I am truly interested in a book being advertised after reading a hub in the literature category, shouldn't I be allowed to click on the ad?

SidKemp profile image96

Sid Kemp (SidKemp) says

boundarybathrooms profile image86

Thomas Mulrooney (boundarybathrooms) says

• boundarybathrooms profile image

Thomas Mulrooney (boundarybathrooms) 4 years ago

Of course if you're consitently clicking on another Hubber's ad's then that's different as it's an unusual spike in traffic which Google would notice. In other words you can't help out a friend by clicking their ad's.

chasmac profile image100

chasmac says

• BradTheGeek profile image

BradTheGeek 4 years ago

If you copy the URL and paste it, it includes the referral link and all code to track and is NO DIFFERENT than actually clicking on it.

BradTheGeek profile image84

BradTheGeek says

• rob211rp profile image

Robert (rob211rp) 4 years ago

Good answer but still I do not think that it shouldn't be any different for someone who has a hub to click on another hubs ad.

Hopefully, one of the hub pages editors will see my post and clarify this question more specifically for us all.