safiq ali patel profile image 71

Hubbers are not allowed to click their own or anyone elses answers but what if you want to know more

Hubbers as far as I understand are not allowed to click on our own or anyone else s adverts on hubpages. But, what action can you take if you see an advert for a product that you are really interested in. For example while I was editing my hubs a couple of days ago I saw an advert by a publishing company offering a free guide to publishing a book. I really wanted to click the advert to know more about the company and the free guide. But in keeping with hubpages rules I could not click that advert. How can a hubber view a hubpages advert without breaking hubpages rules.

Becky Katz profile image85

Becky Katz says

• tussin profile image

I'M BANNED Y'ALL!!!!!!!!!! (tussin) 3 years ago

Absolutely. Publishing companies that place ads with Google are just trying to scam amateur writers who don't know the ins and outs of the industry.

SmartAndFun profile image92

SmartAndFun says