jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (12 posts)

Negative Numbers

1. Aya Katz profile image90
    Aya Katzposted 7 years ago

What does it mean that -1 people looked from aol.com looked at my site in the past seven days?  I am mystified!

1. hubber-2009 profile image61
      hubber-2009posted 7 years ago in reply to this

If any person looked your page with some NEGATIVE MIND. it may be displayed as -1...

2. Rochelle Frank profile image88
    Rochelle Frankposted 7 years ago

One person was going to look-- and changed their mind.  tongue

Actually, I (obviously) don't know either. Maybe the "-" is a space, instead of a minus?

3. Aya Katz profile image90
    Aya Katzposted 7 years ago

Well, that makes sense, sort of...

4. 0
    pgrundyposted 7 years ago

Maybe one negative person looked at your site? Those negative people, you just can't count on them!

Seriously, that's so weird. I don't know either. Just couldn't resist smarting off! smile

5. Miranda Rights profile image59
    Miranda Rightsposted 7 years ago

This is clearly a glitch in the Matrix. Inform Morpheus immediately.

6. Lady Guinevere profile image59
    Lady Guinevereposted 7 years ago

I hsve one from Google AU (Austraila maybe).

1. Rochelle Frank profile image88
      Rochelle Frankposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Maybe the minus means from the other side of the dateline or the equator or both?

(Aren't we helpful? Holiday giddiness must be seeping in.)

7. Bible Studies profile image80
    Bible Studiesposted 7 years ago

Could it possibly be showing that you have one person less looking at your hub from aol than yesterday? Some stats are set up like that, where they will show you if you have more or less visitors from the previous day, week, or month. In that case, you can have a negative number.

8. Jerilee Wei profile image93
    Jerilee Weiposted 7 years ago

I had the same thing show up on one of my stats two days ago and wondered about it too.  Figured as long as it was only one I wasn't going to worry too much.

9. pauldeeds profile image
    pauldeedsposted 7 years ago

Every once in a while the running total gets corrupted, and we have to re-calculate the day, week, and month numbers from scratch, which can take a little time.  Normally, when we update the stats we just add the total from the latest hour, and drop off the total from the hour that is moving out of the window.  Anyway, everything should be back to normal sometime tomorrow.

10. darkside profile image84
    darksideposted 7 years ago

Somebody got a refund. They wanted their click back.