FIXED: Previously-reported stats disappearing from dashboard

1. Greekgeek profile image96
    Greekgeekposted 4 years ago

Okay, this happened a few times, and I thought I was imagining it, but it just happened again and now I'm sure of it.

Yesterday, I had a new hub which got 41 visitors on its first day. The "41" was listed under its one day traffic.
    Today, the one day column says "22." The 7 days, 30 days, and ever columns ALSO say "22."

A few hours ago, I had a hub whose traffic so far for today was over 4,000. Now, its one day column says 3554, yet  I'm pretty sure that no more traffic has been added to the 7 day total.

I know there have been recent bug reports about delayed traffic stats, but this appears to be a different bug: stats that had been reported are dropping off the dashboard. It's as if, when the 1-day-total updates, the old 1-day total is poured down the drain instead of being added to 7-day, month, and lifetime totals.

Is anyone else seeing this, or am I going crazy?

1. Matthew Meyer profile image78
      Matthew Meyerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Sorry to hear about the problems you are experiencing related to your stats.
      I think we are still catching up and resolving some issues, but have forwarded this information to our engineering team so we can get it resolved.

2. Greekgeek profile image96
    Greekgeekposted 4 years ago

FWIW, I stopped seeing this bug on the very next stats update. The next time I saw one-day stats drain, the 7-day/longer-term stats all went up as one would expect.

Sorry. I probably should've held off reporting it, but I'm 99% sure of the 41-dropped-to-22-lifetime-visits hub, because I tend to watch traffic on newly-published hubs for their first day or so of existence.

Closed to reply