jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Romney & Ryan our worst Nightmare!

1. Jo_Goldsmith11 profile image60
    Jo_Goldsmith11posted 4 years ago

While conducting extensive research on both Romney and Ryan. I have found out some startling revelations. One instance is Mr. Romney's father fought for the car industry. Yet, his son Mitt wanted to see it destroyed and pulled apart. Mr. Ryan believes that *No* is the only answer for anything that resembles mainstream thinking. Of course being a part of the radical tea party group. One needs to decide if either one is a choice this country needs!? Mr. Ryan has voted *no* for the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay. He has voted *no*  on a bill to keep government funded beyond the Oct. 1 start of the new fiscal year and eliminate the threat of shutdowns until the next Congress.

This is a move to increase the already stress of this nation. And to stop the process of moving this country forward. He wishes to throw a *monkey wrench* into social security. Mr. Ryan clearly has a side to him which shows he is only out to serve his interest and not the people. Mr. Romney cares about exploiting his wife's heartbreak and illness. There is clearly a cold side to both of these men.
    Do we really want these two to become the President and Vice President? They see $$ signs. They don't understand or I believe are capable of grasping what *every day American people struggle with*.

Please share your thoughts on this matter. Obama is not perfect. But he sure is better than the other choice America has currently.

2. Repairguy47 profile image60
    Repairguy47posted 4 years ago

Extensive research? What did you do read a Ralph Deeds hub?

3. wilderness profile image94
    wildernessposted 4 years ago

Voted "no" on a bill to once again allow congress and the president to ignore their duties and play a political game to force spending money that we don't have?  How horrible!

Had Obama and congress done the job required by the constitution there wouldn't be a vote to be taken and the country would already have a budget to work with.  Somehow the budget process has been ignored for several years now, forcing this kind of vote each year - it's about time our representatives put a stop to it.

4. Mighty Mom profile image91
    Mighty Momposted 4 years ago

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/DC-Decoder … -do-videop

This is a fun quiz to do.
    However, that's not why I'm linking it here.
    Look on the right side of the screen at "Decoder."
    Easy way to do research on the differences between the candidates on key issues.
    I mean, you could also simply look on the RR website, but it's notoriously "light" on details.

1. Jo_Goldsmith11 profile image60
      Jo_Goldsmith11posted 4 years ago in reply to this

http://www.outfront.blogs.cnn.com/2012/ … -candid-on   

This is so Elist from Billionaire Romney!  Romney Go Home!