jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (13 posts)

FIXED: Earning delayed over the weekend

1. Lwelch profile image94
    Lwelchposted 3 years ago

On Sunday I have $0 for hub earnings.  I generally get $1-$3 a day.  All my other days have money.  I am concerned that some accounting was messed up as that really looks like an anomaly to me.  There are no * stating that Sunday is still pending.  Where do I go to check on this?  If this is the place, is there an explanation?

1. RichieMogwai profile image81
      RichieMogwaiposted 3 years ago in reply to this

What's going on, these anomalies have been happening for three weeks now, there's always someone reporting something missing from their earnings. And oh yes, just a week ago I had 28 slide views from my Vancouver Fireworks article, and they just vanished.

2. Matthew Meyer profile image77
      Matthew Meyerposted 3 years ago in reply to this

We had issues related to stats being delayed over the weekend, but they should be caught up now.

Are you still seeing issue?

1. 0
        GoldenThreadPressposted 3 years ago in reply to this

My stats are caught up. Much appreciated :)Thanks!--Deb

2. 0
    GoldenThreadPressposted 3 years ago

I have the same problem and there are others, too.--Deb

1. Iamsam profile image64
      Iamsamposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I also had the same problem, But now I checked and "0" replaced with some figures.

3. Richi8 profile image59
    Richi8posted 3 years ago

Hi Lwelch,

On a side note, what is your hub traffics like to earn the regular 1 to 3 dollars per day? Are these earning all from Adsense?

I just have my Google Adsense incorporated and thus like to know how good/bad it work? hehe

1. Lwelch profile image94
      Lwelchposted 3 years ago in reply to this

No, this is just my HubPages ad program earnings.  I see about 600-800 people a day on my hubs.  Feel free to stop by.  I make a tad more through Amazon and Adsense.  Amazon is maybe $25.00/year and Adsense is about $100/year.  Those payments are separate from my monthly HubPages check.

4. Good Guy profile image93
    Good Guyposted 3 years ago

Me too, ZERO.  Never happened before!!!!!?????

1. Daughter Of Maat profile image99
      Daughter Of Maatposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I've got a zero too, and I had a huge increase in traffic sunday, so I KNOW I made something. WTF?

1. 0
        GoldenThreadPressposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Just looked and got paid for Sunday, but they cut my earnings for Saturday by about half. I,too, have the analytics on my side, as I have been increasing in readership, so why the low rate. Shouldn't one's income go up with the number of views?  I hope this is just a minor malfunction on HP's part.

5. Uninvited Writer profile image84
    Uninvited Writerposted 3 years ago

This appears on everyone's Account page:

HubPages Earnings Program Update: Ad Program earnings for October 26-29 are still pending. We will have the data updated shortly. Thanks for your patience!

Earnings are based on CPM that can change. It depends on which ads are shown on your hub.

6. Lwelch profile image94
    Lwelchposted 3 years ago

The random 0 seems to be gone. Thanks for the reply!