jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (13 posts)

NOT LEAVING HUBPAGES

1. Mark Johann profile image61
    Mark Johannposted 4 years ago

There are many forums and questions about the traffic issue and about leaving hubpages these days. I still believe hubpages will recover and they are working on it with Google.

1. christin53 profile image80
      christin53posted 4 years ago in reply to this

I'm hoping Hubpages will recover too which is why I am staying for now.Plus I really don't have the time to remove my hubs and set up elsewhere.Fingers crossed that they will recover smile

Mark Johannposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I also hope for the recovery. Thanks for the post christin53. We are staying!

2. daisydayz profile image86
    daisydayzposted 4 years ago

Im with you guys! Im still a newbie - 7 Months - but am loving the freedom and community hubpages gives. I have tried Squidoo and its just not the same, I dont want to have to leave. Hoping hubpages will pick up and get back on track again soon!

Thanks for being with us. Hello to you again. Squidoo is just not so cool than HP.

3. mary615 profile image93
    mary615posted 4 years ago

I have NO intention of leaving HubPages!

Hi.

Yes, I like your post. We have to stay strong. I was banned many times in HP before and with adsense but I think HP is a decent site for writing and communicating with other wonderful hubbers.

1. IzzyM profile image86
        IzzyMposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I'd have kept quiet about that, if I were you.

HP doesn't allow banned hubbers to return under a new username.

I just think I am a beginner and I would want to improve my writing skills because my passion is writing. I was not banned being a bad hubber or something.

Thanks for informing me IzzyM. You my friend in my old accounts before, you know, with Ghost32, BeckyKatz, etc.

4. simpelandcheap profile image62
    simpelandcheapposted 4 years ago

well I just got here like a week ago, so I am not leaving ether lol.

5. paradigmsearch profile image88
    paradigmsearchposted 4 years ago

HubPages is too cute and fuzzy to leave...

1. Dame Scribe profile image60
      Dame Scribeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

lol I agree. I've been here for a while and don't have any reason to leave. I am just waiting for everything to calm down to some sort of comfortable environment. I'm just feeling like over tossed and bruised salad.

6. Garrett Mickley profile image81
    Garrett Mickleyposted 4 years ago

I used to make a lot back when I posted a lot. I had a day job on a computer that provided me enough free-time during the day to work on 1 or 2 new HubPages a week.  Then I decided to go back to college.  That + working a part time job caused me to lose the time to write as often, along with keeping up with the external SEO I used to do (mostly posting on Forums and Tumblr, which I have HubPages about that you can read).

Now I'm back, still working part time and in college, but trying to make time to write a HubPage a month at least.

I also cleaned out and took down a lot of my under-performing hubs.

I'll stick around for a while longer to see what happens. I still make payout but just barely.

working