jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (10 posts)

Merry, Merry, Merry Christmas or Yule or Seasons Greetings to You!

1. That Grrl profile image79
    That Grrlposted 3 years ago

I have an hour before I am getting picked up to officially start the holidays with family and more family. Thinking of everyone else and wondering what so many others are doing in this count down to the main event. I'm glad I will be around children for the afternoon today. It is nice to share in their excitement. But, on Christmas Day I will be having an adult day with wine and a nice dinner. A quiet day and a peaceful night.

The best thing I like about Christmas now is Christmas morning breakfast. Also the Christmas tree but that's up almost the whole month in so many places now it has lost some of it's special feeling.

Have a wonderful, warm and comfortable holiday. Don't bite anyone's head off unless they are made of gingerbread. Have patience with your fellow human and give yourself time to actually see what is right in front of you. Good things are everywhere but you have to stop looking for the bad stuff cause you only find what you are looking for

Seasons Greetings to us, the HubPages staff and writers!

1. Jamie Brock profile image94
      Jamie Brockposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Thank you, Grrl smile I need to copy the third paragraph down (on your post) and tape it to my mirror.. It is SO true and I forget it 90% of the time. Thank you for the Christmas wishes.. and Merry Christmas to you as well!

2. ChitrangadaSharan profile image83
    ChitrangadaSharanposted 3 years ago

Merry christmas to you and everyone, all the members of HubPages.

3. 0
    klarawieckposted 3 years ago

I'm home with the flu... missing out on the family dinner this year. sad But I'm planning on celebrating with my hubby, making a nice dinner at home, some nice Spanish red wine, some Paula Deen desert, and some Vick's VaporRub... YUM! How romantic!

1. That Grrl profile image79
      That Grrlposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Get well soon. Not so romantic but still nice to be home and (sort of) comfortable with hubby.

1. suzzycue profile image85
        suzzycueposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Merry Christmas That Grrl and thanks for all your support and tips this year.

4. paradigmsearch profile image91
    paradigmsearchposted 3 years ago

Merry Christmas to all fellow HP denizens... big_smile

5. John MacNab profile image84
    John MacNabposted 3 years ago

Thank you for your Christmas wishes of goodwill, that Grrl.   Spent Christmas Eve with two hyper granddaughters and are about to head out to visit the same two hyper girls at their own home for Christmas dinner.  Christmas is wonderful when surrounded by children - Santa Claus believing children.

Merry Christmas to you and yours, and a Happy New Year to you all.   'Lang may yer lum reek.'

6. Gypsy Rose Lee profile image62
    Gypsy Rose Leeposted 3 years ago

Hope your and your family's holidays were merry and bright. Hope all your wishes and dreams come true in 2013!

7. Night Magic profile image61
    Night Magicposted 3 years ago

Love your third paragraph.  It's actually good to follow for the whole year.  Merry Christmas and may everyone of your dreams come true in 2013.