jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (11 posts)

My Hub

1. Muhammad Hajjo profile image62
    Muhammad Hajjoposted 4 years ago

Greetings, my name and pen name is Muhammad Hajjo, and I'm a new member of Hubpages. I admitted a short story in titled "The Void Part 1" and as usual I got the pending sign that tells me it's going to be 24 hours wait until a decision has been made regarding my hub. That was yesterday, but today and I was surprised to find that the pending sign is gone and its place is now empty, no pending, no featured, and not any of the signs mentioned in my account, so I got confused, can you explain please??

2. Daniya Sheikh profile image81
    Daniya Sheikhposted 4 years ago

Your hub went under the quality assessment by the Hubpages' team and it was not featured that means that they did not find the content unique, high quality, relavant to the title etc. So your hub is normal, it is published but not featured. I mean no offense but that is what the explanation is.

Muhammad Hajjoposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thank u 4 being honest, do u have any tips on how to fix that?? I mean what can I do to make my content better??

1. psycheskinner profile image81
        psycheskinnerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

It is hard to say without knowing what the hub was about in the first place.  Was it fiction? Then I suggest a good proofreading.

I already did that. if u have the time and if it's not much trouble, can u take a look at it and tell me what u think?? the link: http://muhammadhajjo.hubpages.com/hub/The-Void-part-1

3. rumanasaiyed profile image64
    rumanasaiyedposted 4 years ago

You make some changes in it,  and  then publish. That might work for you.

Thanks, what changes are we talking about?? can you further explain??

4. GameApathy profile image80
    GameApathyposted 4 years ago

That just means it was assessed but your Hub did not meet their standards to be featured. Maybe re-read it and see if you you can add more diverse content and double check for errors.

Can u tell me what are the standards I have to meet in order to be featured, I already published one article that has been featured, but I can't tell where I went wrong on this on; if it's not much trouble, can u take a look and tell me??

5. psycheskinner profile image81
    psycheskinnerposted 4 years ago

I see a good number of misspellings and other issues.  But more importantly it reads like a personal journal.  If this is fiction I would suggest and introductory paragraph outline what type of fiction it is intended to be (short story, novel, literary?)

Thanks, I'll revise it and make the changes, it means a lot to me that you took the time to read it.

working