jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

The url to my hub isn't hubpages.com

1. StellaSee profile image89
    StellaSeeposted 3 years ago

I googled one my hubs which is titled 'Generation Y what we want out of our careers and workplaces' and the first link that shows up on google is from a  twylah.com. When I click on that link, it doesn't have a link to my article or words from my article but on the google search, the first few sentences from the actual hub show up as being from that page, so that's bugging me and I'm wondering how that happened.

2. Simone Smith profile image91
    Simone Smithposted 3 years ago

I see you've found that your article has been copied. I've shared this link in the other threads you've posted, but for reference, here is our Learning Center entry on filing DMCA requests: http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/how- … -complaint

StellaSeeposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Hi again Simone, do you think I can file a complaint for this site? because ohh this is hard to explain in writing, because when I google my article title it looks as though its coming from twylah, but when I open the page, there's no trace of the actual article (no title, no sentences nothing) so I don't know if it was copied but they took it down or they shared a link but deleted it?

3. psycheskinner profile image80
    psycheskinnerposted 3 years ago

They only posted 2 sentences and a link to your hub.

1. Barbara Kay profile image86
      Barbara Kayposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I went there and it appeared it is a lot like Twitter. If they only posted 2 sentences and included your url, it might actually help you get more traffic.

StellaSeeposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Hi psyche, Hi Barbara, I've seen this site like 4 times now and I was starting to think it's similar to twitter and he probably just posted a link to the hub. But I must be really technically challenged because I can't find the link to my hub..psyche, if it's not too much to ask, can you show you me how you found the link? Because when I search on google, click the link, I get redirected to his homepage and I've clicked on all the tabs and stuff but I just can't locate it. This is so weird...