jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (9 posts)

FIXED: Quiz capsule problem

1. Nettlemere profile image94
    Nettlemereposted 4 years ago

I have a quiz capsule in a hub which I'm working on. It should have 8 questions and when I go into edit those are what I see. However once I save it shows 11 questions some of which are multiples of the same question. How can I remedy this?

1. Horatio Plot profile image83
      Horatio Plotposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Sounds like a glitch Net, although I've noticed in the past that the quiz capsule can take a while to update.Maybe delete the whole quiz capsule and start again?

Nettlemereposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for your input HP, I might yet resort to restarting it.

2. Simone Smith profile image92
      Simone Smithposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Is the Quiz Capsule still functional otherwise? Is it just the count that appears that is wrong? And can you tell me which one of your Hubs contains the capsule in question?

Nettlemereposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Hi Simone - it's working otherwise, but now has 12 questions! the hub is
        http://nettlemere.hubpages.com/hub/How- … -Get-a-Dog it's not published, but presumably you will still be able to see it.

1. Simone Smith profile image92

Thanks Nettlemere- it looks like your questions are being duplicated somehow (you're seeing more and more because certain questions are repeating). I've reported the issue; hopefully it'll be fixed soon!

3. Dont Taze Me Bro profile image61
      Dont Taze Me Broposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I wouldn't even bother to have a quiz - from what I've seen of hubs with quizes virtually nobody participates.

1. Simone Smith profile image92

I actually have some Hubs that get TONS of quiz-takers. I think it all comes down to the search-friendliness/success of the Hub on the whole and how relevant the quiz is to it (e.g. quizzes do best in Hubs that are about making a decision or finding out if you are X, Y, or Z, etc.). smile

2. Simone Smith profile image92
    Simone Smithposted 4 years ago

Good news: Edward Zhang has kindly fixed the bug!

working