jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

When Were My Stats Last Updated?

1. andyoz profile image86
    andyozposted 3 years ago

I have always been a little bit obsessed with checking my stats. I have noticed though in the past 24hours that at the bottom of my stats page the little line that says 'last updated xxxx' is no longer there. So I don't know if my stats are up to date or not. Is this something other people are seeing? Has that detail been removed by Hubpages or is it some kind of bug?

1. Paul Maplesden profile image91
      Paul Maplesdenposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I can't see it either, so it might have been removed. Perhaps Simone can come along and comment?

2. lobobrandon profile image82
    lobobrandonposted 3 years ago

I just noticed a change, so it's been updated not more than 2 hours ago at least. But, that's disappeared  sad it's one of the features I loved. Of course, I still do use Analytics, but this was good.

3. IzzyM profile image84
    IzzyMposted 3 years ago

It's at the top of the stats page instead.

4. Mark Ewbie profile image84
    Mark Ewbieposted 3 years ago

They moved the stats details.

They moved it and didn't tell us?

This is typical of the Wermacht style dictatorship that is prowling the corridors of Hubdom like a thing.

I myself spent several minutes wondering where it had gone and if it hadn't been for this thread, and thanks HP for having the forum by the way, I would be quite literally gone mad.

It's at times like this that I wonder if there is any point in even living if they can move a piece of text from one place to another.  Who knows what tomorrow will bring?  Maybe they will increase the font size of something and send us all round the crazy sewage pipe of distemper.

5. andyoz profile image86
    andyozposted 3 years ago

Haha, very true Mark. Well I'm glad it's simply moved and not gone.