jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (9 posts)

1. redhairedgirl2004 profile image60
    redhairedgirl2004posted 7 years ago

I seem to have two different hubscores; a red number by my hub title, and a "score" in my profile box to the right on my hubpage.  Why are they so different?

2. LegendaryN8 profile image61
    LegendaryN8posted 7 years ago

I may be wrong about this, but this is my theory:

One is a "real time" showing of your score, and the other represents your daily average.

3. bhoge profile image57
    bhogeposted 7 years ago
  4. Rochelle Frank profile image88
    Rochelle Frankposted 7 years ago

I tend to think of it as a fluctuating average. It constantly changes and is more of a way to view trends. Givit time and you will get used to it.

5. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 7 years ago

One to the right of your hub title is the score of this particular hub. One in your profile box is your score smile

6. AgarwalAbha profile image61
    AgarwalAbhaposted 7 years ago

My score (not the score of the hubs) is fluctuating. It was increasing till today and now it has slipped by two points. Any reason?

1. Whitney05 profile image69
      Whitney05posted 7 years ago in reply to this

The score next to your Hub title is that hub's score (the hubscore). The hub in your picture is your hubrank (personal author score)

There are a number of reason as to why the score fluctuates. Hub traffic, number of hubs, forum participation, and overall website participation (reading and commenting on other's hubs, answering requests, making requests, etc.),

7. Dolores Monet profile image90
    Dolores Monetposted 7 years ago

I still don't get it. there seems to be a huge difference between the red number and the number in the profile box which says 'hubscore.' If the number in the profile box is not the hubscore, why do they call it that. If the numbers in my profile boxes have been 87, why are the red numbers around 50? Sheesh. New at this so....

1. Uninvited Writer profile image82
      Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Each hub gets a different hub score. The one in your profile box is for your overall hubscore.