3 days and 4 hubs later, my very first breakthrough.

1. krisaclark profile image81
    krisaclarkposted 3 years ago

I woke up this morning to find that my HubPages Earnings Program balance has received its first penny. I know it's just a penny, but it was exciting that I broke through the zero barrier 55 views in. I've been meaning to post more and better my 4 hubs but I've been doing a lot of browsing on the website. I really like the whole layout and community feel of HubPages. Reading about how others have reached 1 million views and 10 million views is just amazing and inspiring to keep at it!

1. Christy Kirwan profile image
      Christy Kirwanposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Congrats, krisaclark! It IS terribly exciting. Don't put down your accomplishment. It's not "just" a penny. It's a sign that your work is valuable and interesting to others and that you're off to a great start. big_smile

P.S. I liked your PS4 vs. Xbox One Hub. I was disappointed to hear about  a lot of the issues with the Xbox One as well. It's going to be a PS4 for this girl!

2. Paul Rinkenberg profile image81
    Paul Rinkenbergposted 3 years ago

It's even better when you find you are getting regular traffic from google and earning money every day. the penny is just the start. Keep at it and be sure to build off your articles, and link to them etc. You'll soon find yourself indexed by google, and maybe even get a higher page rank for your articles.