jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

unpublished hubs

1. Csanad profile image54
    Csanadposted 3 years ago

I have hundreds of hub ideas saved on my computer. Most of them are just 2-5 words about the subject topic. Should I create hundreds of unpublished hubs of few words, or should I just wait and create the hub and publish it when I have actually written it on my computer.
    In other words, do you recommend having hundreds of unpublished hubs?

Another thing I realised is that hubpages can be a free cloud service for your text and word documents, is that right?

1. MelissaBarrett profile image60
      MelissaBarrettposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Sure because it's completely ethical to use server space paid for by HP to store your random documents.

2. To Start Again profile image84
      To Start Againposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I would say go ahead and start a couple. 2 or 3 that you have something to go with it - not just a title and a picture for example. I will start a couple at a time but because I get called away from the computer so much, I often have to save them unpublished until I can get back to them. If they stay that way for a little while (more than a week but less that amonth) the score will rise on the hub. If it stays unpublished too long, though, the score begins to go back down. So, if you have one or two that you are going to be able to finish in the next few weeks, then it wouldn't hurt to get started on them. But I definitely wouldn't make a hub for a bunch that will sit there forever. Then, you are just using up a title or URL for a hub someone would write and finish. I think every one of us probably has a similar folder on their desktop filled with hub ideas.

2. peachpurple profile image79
    peachpurpleposted 3 years ago

you can create hundreds of unpublished hubs with just photos or a few words. I left some of mine for 1-2 years and got some traffics too. Which means some hubbers are interested to read this unpublished hub. Then, I will continue to write this hub and publish it. Rather than publishing some articles that nobody would want to read.

1. wilderness profile image95
      wildernessposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Hubbers can't see your unpublished hubs - you didn't get any traffic from there.

3. psycheskinner profile image81
    psycheskinnerposted 3 years ago

I doubt that it matters. I store hubs in progress, some very basic. If I decide I am never going to finish a hub or have lost interest in it, I delete it