jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (12 posts)

One Million Views (I guess as the stats are stuck.. lol)

1. LeanMan profile image81
    LeanManposted 3 years ago

I am guessing that I have finally hit the one million view mark - but the stats have been stuck for 6 hours at around 100 views short!!

The HP fairies and gnomes obviously noticed that I was watching to see my stats click over to the million mark and decided to put a hold on any updates.. lol     But assuming that my views have not suddenly tanked to zero I should have passed a million views a few hours ago......

So thanks to everyone that has ever read one of my hubs and if you have not read one of my hubs - thanks still because there is still time as I don't plan to jump up and down and complain and threaten to remove my hubs because the stats are out of date (If you are not into business hubs read the ones on Saudi Arabia where I worked for a few years as these are always good for a laugh - especially some of the comments)

1. Susana S profile image91
      Susana Sposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Nice one LeanMan!

2. myefforts profile image85
      myeffortsposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Congrats on this achievement ! !

3. wilderness profile image95
      wildernessposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Congrats, LeanMan - that's a lot of views!

Same thing happened to me a few weeks ago - stats were stuck during the period I expected (and did) cross that million view mark.  Those fairies and gnomes can be downright mean. big_smile

4. 0
      Beth37posted 3 years ago in reply to this

Congratulations... and your tolerant attitude for life's little mishaps is refreshing too. smile

5. BNadyn profile image84
      BNadynposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Congrats, that's awesome! I've still got a long way to go but looking forward to that achievement :-)

2. CMHypno profile image90
    CMHypnoposted 3 years ago

Congratulations Lean Man!  Have a little celebration when the stats fairies get to work again!

3. tirelesstraveler profile image85
    tirelesstravelerposted 3 years ago

Bravo! Very excited for you..

4. janshares profile image87
    jansharesposted 3 years ago

Congratulations, LeanMan on reaching this milestone. Woohoo for you!

5. LeanMan profile image81
    LeanManposted 3 years ago

Thanks for all the congrats, have bypassed the million mark on my stats now that they are all working again.. very nice to see that extra line of figures... now lets get to 10 million..............

6. KDeus profile image98
    KDeusposted 3 years ago

Congratulations on that huge milestone! Definitely a reason to celebrate and do a happy dance!

7. ossmedia profile image59
    ossmediaposted 3 years ago

Simply superb @Lean
    It's a great achievement.