jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (6 posts)

What Should I Do With This Non-featured Hub?

1. word55 profile image79
    word55posted 3 years ago

I have a non-featured hub that is part 2 of 2. Part 1 got featured but every time I delete part 2 the score rises along with activity it seems. If the quality is not good enough to feature then why does it score as one of my highest scoring hubs? it is, No More Colds-Sinus Headaches-Stomachaches or Diseases Pt. 2... Thanks

1. Marisa Wright profile image93
      Marisa Wrightposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Firstly, never write two Hubs with exactly the same title, even if they are "part 1" and "part 2".  Each Hub needs to have a unique title.

Secondly, to be honest I'm surprised your first Hub is featured because it is badly presented. Can you explain why you have so many links?   Is it because you have copied the text from those sites?  If so, that is not legal.

word55posted 3 years ago in reply to this

Thank u 4 ur response. No I didn't copy any of the links. I only referred to the others as they want us to do. The idea of using the same title seems to make the best sense.

1. Marisa Wright profile image93
          Marisa Wrightposted 3 years ago in reply to this

It makes sense in the offline world, but things are different on the internet.  You will not be successful here unless you can please the search engines, and they hate duplicate titles.

word55posted 3 years ago in reply to this

I meant NOT to use duplicate titles. We're on the same page. I did as u suggested...

2. The Examiner-1 profile image83
      The Examiner-1posted 3 years ago in reply to this

Even if you have Pt. 1, Pt. 2... you  should not label them Pt. 1, etc.

working