jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

Why not publish my hub?

1. izajsource profile image59
    izajsourceposted 3 years ago

I don't understand why not publish my hub? I create my hub original content anyone  please help me?
    What is main reason to not publish my hub?

1. Rik Ravado profile image93
      Rik Ravadoposted 3 years ago in reply to this

You need to put this question to Hubpages staff - as we can't see your hub we can't possibly know what the problem might be - sorry can't help more.

2. psycheskinner profile image83
      psycheskinnerposted 3 years ago in reply to this

What reason were you given?  Go to the hub and copy it, and paste it here.

3. Matthew Meyer profile image77
      Matthew Meyerposted 3 years ago in reply to this

For moderation and other content issue specifically related to your Hub, please contact us here.

2. LeanMan profile image81
    LeanManposted 3 years ago

I could hazard a guess..............

This is an English language website with reasonably high expectations with regards the use of the language within the many hubs published.

Just taking a look at your profile; your opening line is "I am diploma in civil engineer."

Now maybe you are a certificate, or even an educational course; however what I think you meant to say was; "I have a diploma in Civil Engineering."

If this is a typical example of your English skills then your question is answered.

1. ambcreations profile image59
      ambcreationsposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I haven't read his profile but "I have a diploma in Civil Engineering" doesn't sound like a bad English. Fine, I am not a native speaker of English too so I can be wrong. If you must judge me, do it gently.

3. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 3 years ago

The FAQ lists all the reasons why a Hub might be moderated and unpublished.  You might want to run down the list and check your hub against what it says.

4. FatFreddysCat profile image93
    FatFreddysCatposted 3 years ago

If the Hub iyou're talking about is the one about "Search Engine Optimization for Beginners" (you can see it by going to his profile and clicking on the "My Activity" button), I'd say there are several issues with it.

One, it's way too short.
    Two, it's not even really an "article," it's a list.
    Three, there are no photos or additional media.
    Four, it adds nothing new to an oversaturated topic.

I'm not tryin' to piss in your Cheerios, but you asked...

Closed to reply