jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Accepted by google - the next step?

1. Inspired Writing1 profile image79
    Inspired Writing1posted 7 years ago

Hi all, I've been accepted by google, and added hub pages er.... what do I do now?

There are some google ads already on my site but I don't know haw to access any stats about click revenue etc.

I have posted about this all over, but have never got an answer. Can anyone help - I havent made any new hubs lately because there doesnt seem much point until I find out.

Thanks in advance.

1. Marisa Wright profile image93
      Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago in reply to this

If you sign up for Google Analytics (you can't do it for individual Hubs - it tracks the traffic in and out for all your Hubs), you'll get information on how your visitors are reaching your Hubs and what they're looking for.

You can find out about click revenue from your Adsense account. Go to "My Account", "Affiliate Settings" and click on "check your Google earnings".  Scroll down and you'll see you can run reports which will tell you about click revenue.   You can set up each Hub as a separate "URL Channel" under the "Account Setup" tab so you can see which Hubs are earning.

Don't expect much yet, though.  I earned virtually nothing for the first three months!   I'm now earning $30 - $40 a month so it does get better.

2. compu-smart profile image80
    compu-smartposted 7 years ago

Read my hub  to make sure you have placed your AdSense code in the right place at your Hubpage account settings..images included..

Regarding click statistics your first step would be to sign up to Google Anayltics

Then fellow hubber caspars hub How to use Google Analytics for your Hubpages will help too..

love your avatar!  all we need now is a black cab to pass by! lol wink

3. Inspired Writing1 profile image79
    Inspired Writing1posted 7 years ago

Thank you Both ! I'll have a look at some of your hubs too. I do very well on Squidoo and other sites (although I'm dropping promoting them now and focusing on one niche only) but Hub Pages I just don't get! Puzzling!

I'll go follow your suggestions and come back! (Maybe you should write a hub on it lol)

4. compu-smart profile image80
    compu-smartposted 7 years ago

Hope you are all tooled up now!!wink

good luck!

5. cmohan3 profile image60
    cmohan3posted 7 years ago

Hello any one tellme

how to get adsense approval ?