jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (8 posts)

Where did my post go?

1. innerspin profile image87
    innerspinposted 3 years ago

I may be being completely dense, (wouldn't be the first time,) but a forum post I made three hours ago seems to have disappeared. It's still in my feed, though I can't see it here anywhere. It was asking if anyone else had heard of illmixtapes dot com, which has copied four of my health hubs. They still have all the HP details and comments, with floating ads now music related.

Has anyone else found their work there?

1. awordlover profile image93
      awordloverposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I read your post a few hours ago, but didn't respond because all I see on the site is music videos. I don't see anything that looks like a post, article or text.

Can you be more specific about where to look?

innerspinposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Hi awordlover, that was what puzzled me really, I couldn't see the hubs from looking on the homepage, but they show up when I searched for copies. There are four of them on the site. Not sure if it's allowed to place a link, http://illmixtapes (dot)com/crispyhiphop.php?url=innerspin.hubpages.com/hub/Caloric-Testing-What-to-Expect is an example.

It beats me how, or why, these sites hide things.

https://www.chillingeffects.org/dmca512 … ID=1519176

report was made on 2/14/
          and her hub is still up on the site. sad

I'm still looking at the site, that's why I didn't answer back right way.

2. awordlover profile image93

http://illmixtapes dot com/contact-us/
          That is their contact me link. Send them a note and ask them if they even know it is on their site, ask them to take it down, tell them you'll give them 48hrs and see what happens.  After 48 hours, then file DMCA like Kathy did.

Writer Fox may have more suggestions when he comes online.

innerspinposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Thank you, I greatly appreciate your input smile

2. innerspin profile image87
    innerspinposted 3 years ago

awordlover, thanks again for your help yesterday. I contacted the site directly and they replied saying the pages weren't theirs. I said as the web address began with their name, it looked to me as if they were.

A second message from them stated it was a spam issue and they had removed the offending pages. The good news is it looks like Kathy's copied page had gone too.Hopefully this means if anyone else on HP had been copied, they will be okay now.

You are welcomed. I'm glad it worked out well.

working