What does traffic hub views refer to in referral trackers page?

1. ramesh profile image59
    rameshposted 8 years ago

hey paul, can you tell what does the "traffic hub views" column correspnding to respective tracker token refer to in this page

are they the sum total of each hubpage the user views after clicking the referral tracker for 2 hrs  or just only the traffic generated from the hubs created by people who signed up under me..

can you xplain abt rough estimates of earning also a bit ??

2. pauldeeds profile image
    pauldeedsposted 8 years ago

"traffic hub views", as you suggested, are the total of all hubs a surfer views after clicking the referral tracker during the 2 hour period (we only have data right now for hubs, and not for other pages with ads).   The "hub views" column is the sum total of views of hubs created by people that sign up for an account through that tracker.

That earnings estimate includes your share of both types of views above.  We have a rough idea of the CPM for different topic areas so we use those to estimate the CPM for a hub based on its tags.  We roll the estimates for individual hubs up into that total.    Based on what I've seen so far, I would expect that number to be within about 20% or so of the true value.  That's the best we can do right now.

3. ramesh profile image59
    rameshposted 8 years ago

thank you paul for the details..smile