jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (13 posts)

Which capsule do you use most?

1. taiwokareem profile image84
    taiwokareemposted 2 years ago

Which capsule do you use most, the Amazon Capsule or the Ebay capsule?

1. taiwokareem profile image84
      taiwokareemposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Its as if the Ebay capsule is useless. I don't enjoy the bidding part and I've switched the 50:50 ratio to 90:10 in favour of Amazon

2. kenneth avery profile image83
      kenneth averyposted 2 years ago in reply to this

2. FatFreddysCat profile image94
    FatFreddysCatposted 2 years ago

I don't eBay so I've never used that capsule.

I sometimes wonder why I continue to use Amazon capsules, now that you mention it, because I've never made much of anything from Amazon either.

3. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 2 years ago

The most important thing is to make sure what you are selecting is utterly needed/used for what you are talking about, that the retail item is as relevant as possible.

I use whichever capsule can help me offer the best products for my Hub.

4. janshares profile image86
    jansharesposted 2 years ago

99% Amazon, a few eBay on some hubs, which I treat like lottery tickets on the chance I might get a lucky hit.

1. ChristinS profile image94
      ChristinSposted 2 years ago in reply to this

lol - it's about like that with eBay since their program changed isn't it? I have eBay capsules intentionally on two hubs where the product is sold by a specific seller for the best quality/price, otherwise I've been switching over to Amazon and have had much more success with Amazon products.  I hope this continues to get even better now with the new Amazon capsule look.  Time will tell smile.

5. junecampbell profile image86
    junecampbellposted 2 years ago

Amazon is my first choice. I haven't got too far with eBay

6. Shorebirdie profile image88
    Shorebirdieposted 2 years ago

I like Amazon as well, for most things, but eBay can be useful for things like artwork and bicycles.

7. LindaSmith1 profile image60
    LindaSmith1posted 2 years ago

8. 0
    Jason Sositkoposted 2 years ago

Since October of 2013, eBay capsules/modules, or any use of their affiliate program has been an utter waste of time. It is a rare occasion indeed that I see any real income from use of their affiliate program. Didn't used to be that way, but the cookie changes really did me in.

9. 0
    LisaKeatingposted 2 years ago

10. favored profile image58
    favoredposted 2 years ago

Thank you for letting us know. This will really change some of our incoming lenses to Hubs.  Appreciate it.