Recent Panda Update

1. Damanee Bailey profile image78
    Damanee Baileyposted 2 years ago

Has the recent panda update, scared you in any way?

2. chef-de-jour profile image92
    chef-de-jourposted 2 years ago

Not really. These updates, be they Panda or Penguin or some other creature, have happened in the past and usually those who have been 'hit' bounce back to normal or near normal. True, some do not recover but these are often poor quality's all very hit and miss. Reading forum comments on various websites makes me think that these Panda updates harm many quality sites producing great content so I don't know what to make of it. Other poorer sites have come out of it as winners?

This time round the transition of the Squidoo people added to the sense of calamity and doom. I hope that within a month the dust will have cleared and we can all get back to concentrating on writing quality hubs to boost traffic and confidence.

3. sunilkunnoth2012 profile image74
    sunilkunnoth2012posted 2 years ago

My traffic as well earnings have so badly affected.  Can you offer some solution get rid of this 'virus'.  It is really disturbing as well shocking.  How can you claim that the Squidoo migration is a reason for this negative growth?   Can we recover our lost traffic.  Strangely at each updates, the traffic is going down! Can we gain back our traffic to normal level within one month? Please share your ideas.