jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

No Updates????

1. LindaSmith1 profile image60
    LindaSmith1posted 2 years ago

It looks like earnings update, nor hub traffic updates have occurred today. The numbers are same as yesterday.

1. Solaras profile image91
      Solarasposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I had an update 9 hours ago.  It seems that the stats only update once a day, which might be preferably to watching my views inch down minute by minute.  Google is starting to piss me off; I don't think they know what they are doing.

2. Michael Kismet profile image89
    Michael Kismetposted 2 years ago

Hey Linda, my earnings were updated, and as far as page view statistics "Includes data from 9 hours ago and earlier" After the week with no updates, one day seems like a drop in the bucket. I'm sure your statistics will update soon..eventually.

3. LindaSmith1 profile image60
    LindaSmith1posted 2 years ago

Nothing has changed for me since yesterday afternoon.

Michael: I see the same thing about the 9 hours.

4. taiwokareem profile image87
    taiwokareemposted 2 years ago

mine was last updated 9 hours ago. Before then, it was 23 hours ago

5. Michael Kismet profile image89
    Michael Kismetposted 2 years ago

On a side note, I finally had a chance to go through the rigamarole of signing up for Google analytics.  There's just so much to wrap my head around, at times it felt like I was viewing blueprints to build my own spaceship, could they have made it anymore complicated?

So, I'll be sparing some time to explore and figure it all out.

6. firstday profile image61
    firstdayposted 2 years ago

Michael Kismet,  I felt the same way and am still learning.  Take it in a little at a time.  There is a lot to wrap our heads around.

working