jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Writing good and clear english

1. 60
    peterhub1posted 7 years ago

Hi everyone, I joined hubpages few weeks ago. This looks really nice community and system feels good and working.

Im not native english writer, like you propaply notice instantly. I have started 1 hub page now, could someone see my writing and give me some comments about grammar and maybe some hints and tips how to improve my writing even more.

You can respond to my email: tuomo.viitajylha@gmail.com

Thank you and have a wonderful day! smile

- My hub is at http://hubpages.com/hub/Self-Recognition

1. AEvans profile image73
      AEvansposted 7 years ago in reply to this

The english will improve and should improve as you write, create a profile of yourself, include an Avatar and read on how to create a hub. The flow is there but you are missing pics capsules, video capsules, news capsules etc. We have been new so read up on that and I am certain that you will find some value information. smile

2. 61
      Indian ladyposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Welcome. There are many who can not write english well. I am one of them. But dont mind. you can write and so you write. No problem.
      Indian Lady

2. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

Welcome to HP smile  I thought you did a marvelous job. You have a good grasp of the language and it flows so nicely. If you are really worried..suppose you can always send a draft to somebody to proof it for you.