jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Is there an email address to contact the admin

1. jim10 profile image69
    jim10posted 2 years ago

I had a hubpages account for years. I also had a squidoo account. When Squidoo was merged with Hubpages I couldn't find anyway to had my Squidoo pages to my current hub pages account. Instead I had to open a new account. I would like to move my hubs from my new account into my old one.

Thanks,
    Jim

1. relache profile image87
      relacheposted 2 years ago in reply to this

The only way to combine the two accounts is a very complex process whereby you move your content manually.  Admin will tell you the same thing.

1. jim10 profile image69
        jim10posted 2 years ago in reply to this

Hi Relache,

Well I was hoping. Was more annoyed it couldn't be added to my current account to start with. But, I couldn't figure out any way. I guess I will be stuck doing that some day when I have time.

Thanks

2. Phyllis Doyle profile image94
    Phyllis Doyleposted 2 years ago

Hi Jim.  You can email them at:

Team at hubpages dot com

1. jim10 profile image69

Thank you

3. LindaSmith1 profile image60
    LindaSmith1posted 2 years ago

http://hubpages.com/squidoo/faq

Number 4 of  Existing Hubbers

I have both Squidoo and HubPages accounts. Can I merge the two?
    No. For measurement and data gathering purposes, all Squidoo users need to create a brand new HubPages account.

We strongly considered allowing accounts to be merged, but after looking at the whole technical picture we decided against it.

1. jim10 profile image69

Hi Linda,

Yea, that made for a lot of work for me so I avoided it until now. :-/. Wish I could get into my adsense account and find my w-9 form. So I could add this to my second account.

Thanks for the information though.

working