jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

My hubber score is dropping

1. humzayunas profile image61
    humzayunasposted 22 months ago

I was being encouraged after getting good score  in the first hub . But after that i've now yesterday posted second hub and that hub is not even reviewed and my hubber score are falling . It's really really discoraging me. I was about to post new hub but i'm this time discouraged sad

1. Jo Harley profile image60
      Jo Harleyposted 22 months ago

Here's what I've learned about my hubber score since I've joined:
      Go back and edit your posts. Add pictures, videos, polls, ratings. Add items from Ebay and Amazon. Use your topic and google it to give yourself ideas for whatever it is your 'brainwave' is.
      Always post your new posts on all your social sites.
      Your hubber score will always go up and down, but as long as you keep improving your score and traffic you will eventually get it up.
      I started at 42 and am now up to what I am now with ups and downs.
      Practice makes perfect.
      Be active in the forum, answer questions, comment on new hubs. Post new hubs.
      Don't give up. Tell yourself "I will because I can" ~unknown

2. Millionaire Tips profile image88
      Millionaire Tipsposted 22 months ago

A big part of your Hubber score is the average of your hub scores.  Since you only have two hubs, each hub takes a large percentage (50%). As you write more hubs, each hub will have less impact (33%, 25%, etc). Learn from the ones which have lower scores and try to write more hubs like the ones that get the higher scores.

3. littlething profile image81
      littlethingposted 22 months ago

I wouldn't pay too much attention to that at first. There are times my Hubber score will rise or fall without me having done anything to affect it. However, it seems that  the more you publish, the better off you will be.