jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

Adding a border to Amazon capsules

1. LuisEGonzalez profile image80
    LuisEGonzalezposted 2 years ago

I wonder if adding a border to Amazon capsules like in the photo capsules, would make the product/capsule more attractive? Can HP do this and what do you think?

1. sallybea profile image98
      sallybeaposted 2 years ago in reply to this

One can already add a color to the Amazon capsule.  I think we have three choices - would you prefer a border rather than a color?

2. tlcs profile image81
    tlcsposted 2 years ago

Not sure about this, perhaps you could tell me sallybea where you can change the colour?

Go to your account page, find the hub you would like to edit  - go to edit and then go to an amazon ad which you already have listed there, or start a new one..   Move your ad to the right of the page, rather than have it the full width of the page.  Click on edit and you will see three backgrounds from which you can choose.  They are on the left hand side of the page - view them and see which one you like best and choose one.  You cannot do this if you ad is left the full width of the page.  Save and you are done.

1. LuisEGonzalez profile image80
        LuisEGonzalezposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I know about the color or shade options but adding a border like what you can do on photos may make them look nicer.

Guess one could always make a suggestion via http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/119282 and see what happens but I imagine they have a lot of things on their mind at this time.

working