jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Your own "Bookshelf" Feature

1. Pollyanna Jones profile image97
    Pollyanna Jonesposted 20 months ago

I read so many interesting Hubs on here, and some of them I keep coming back to. It would be wonderful if we had a feature that would let us "store" these articles somehow in our own virtual bookshelf; for example have a button in each Hub that allowed HubPage members to save it as a favourite, that we could access from our own Profiles. It would make it so much easier to revisit Hubs, rather than add it as a browser favourite (my favourite list is already a mile long!).

1. Matthew Meyer profile image78
      Matthew Meyerposted 20 months ago in reply to this

Most web browsers include a bookmarking feature that allows you to create categories and organize your links.

This link provides information related to using the bookmark feature in Chrome.

2. paradigm search profile image82
    paradigm searchposted 20 months ago

[paradigmsearch contemplates hawking one of his original hubs that addresses this issue, but decides not to.]

3. gamers prophet profile image79
    gamers prophetposted 20 months ago

This is a fabulous idea. I would so back this idea because I to keep going back to hubs to see if they have been updated and also so i can re read great articles.

4. tlcs profile image78
    tlcsposted 20 months ago

As we have a list showing us who we are following I tend to go back to those hubber's hub via that channel. Works for me.