jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Your own "Bookshelf" Feature

1. Pollyanna Jones profile image97
    Pollyanna Jonesposted 2 years ago

I read so many interesting Hubs on here, and some of them I keep coming back to. It would be wonderful if we had a feature that would let us "store" these articles somehow in our own virtual bookshelf; for example have a button in each Hub that allowed HubPage members to save it as a favourite, that we could access from our own Profiles. It would make it so much easier to revisit Hubs, rather than add it as a browser favourite (my favourite list is already a mile long!).

1. Matthew Meyer profile image78
      Matthew Meyerposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Most web browsers include a bookmarking feature that allows you to create categories and organize your links.

This link provides information related to using the bookmark feature in Chrome.
      https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/188842?hl=en

2. paradigm search profile image60
    paradigm searchposted 2 years ago

[paradigmsearch contemplates hawking one of his original hubs that addresses this issue, but decides not to.]

3. gamers prophet profile image79
    gamers prophetposted 2 years ago

This is a fabulous idea. I would so back this idea because I to keep going back to hubs to see if they have been updated and also so i can re read great articles.

4. tlcs profile image81
    tlcsposted 2 years ago

As we have a list showing us who we are following I tend to go back to those hubber's hub via that channel. Works for me.

working