jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (16 posts)

Happy Birthday Accofranco

1. countrywomen profile image61
    countrywomenposted 8 years ago

http://www.cheshireweddingcakes.co.uk/wedding_cake_cheshire_images/CAKES12a.jpg

Happy Birthday To You
    Happy Birthday To You
    Happy Birthday Dear Accofranco
    Happy Birthday To You
    big_smile

May this 25th Birthday be a start to the wonderful days ahead. I wish you Health, Wealth and Happiness. May you have a great time today and for the rest of the year.  big_smile

I wish one day I get to visit this beautiful land of Nigeria (especially Sukur) from where my friend Accofranco is fromhttp://www.unesco.org/delegates/nigeria/SukurLandscapeNigeria.jpg

May you have more fun and relax/enjoy hub pages. http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b94/mybusiness/Smilies/sunningsmilie.gif

Click below to hear my birthday song and just pretend I am there in Nigeria singing for you.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeypOvsY91Q

2. accofranco profile image77
    accofrancoposted 8 years ago

O O O O! O my Goodness! U just finished me "CW" u are truly a gift a treasure,a gem.Indians are always friendly and homely,vesy passionate people.I have two as friends here,they are always supportive.Countrywomen,i thank u so much,i cannot just express my profound joy by mere words,i need to say:"Thank you for being there always,may the good lord bless u,your family always,i will never forget u in life,even if hubpages stops today." Thank you.

1. AEvans profile image71
      AEvansposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Happy Birthday!!! I remember 25 , time lifes enjoy it!!!!smile

1. accofranco profile image77
        accofrancoposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Your Majesty AE,you are welcomed.Thanks.Plz read the topic:"i need your assistance"

1. profile image0
          C. C. Riterposted 8 years ago in reply to this

See there Ae, he read my hub the city of lesbos revisited. haha

2. countrywomen profile image61
        countrywomenposted 8 years ago in reply to this

AEvans- For me my 26th Birthday which was on April 1st this year was really special (since it was my first birthday after marriage) smile

Accofranco- I am glad you liked the greetings and I have a friend here from Nigeria (who works in another team and we meet once a month when we have cross team meetings) he tells us about Nollywood(Nigerian) movies and also about the world heritage sites in Nigeria. It is really an interesting country that I would love to visit. Btw I wish you have a wonderful future. May your dream of US education and successful career be fulfilled smile

3. Princessa profile image86
    Princessaposted 8 years ago

Happy Birthday and all the best http://i41.tinypic.com/2n7fdk9.jpg

Thanks Princessa,Abundant rewards from above heavens to u,your family and friends.I appreciate your wishes,remain blessed!

4. Herald Daily profile image85
    Herald Dailyposted 8 years ago

Happy Birthday, Accofranco!  Many happy returns of the day, hope you have fun.

Thank you "Herald",may the good lord keep and bless u,may his blessings shine upon u always,i love u all.Never mind some of my remarks,comments etc,it's just some kinda bad experiences had with some western guys,who dooped me $215 and $75 in the name of helping me out.I love u all!

5. Misha profile image74
    Mishaposted 8 years ago

CW-girl, you are such an asset! smile

Acco, Happy b-day to you, and wish you to figure it out finally smile

O my... Misha u too stopped by to say a happy bday to me? God is great! I love u Misha thank u a million folks.Blessings to u and your and your entire household.Thanks

6. accofranco profile image77
    accofrancoposted 8 years ago

@ Countrywomen,thank u once again.I would love you and your family to make out time and visit "Nigeria" for vacation someday,soon,i promise to cater for your accomodation and transportations throughout your stay,and i would take u people to memorable places that you will forever cherish. As for my masters and doctorate degrees,surely i will get them from Russia (Tompsk PT University) and USA (MIT Massachussets) probably from 2010 september.I love u all.Thanks for showing me care,i'm dumbfounded with joy and thanksgiving!

1. countrywomen profile image61
      countrywomenposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Accofranco- WOW!! MIT is really a top university (in fact for technology I would say one of the best in the world). You must be a prodigy(with great acads/top scores/research publications) to get admit into it. I did my MS from a decent public university but MIT is way beyond my wildest dreams. Congrats my friend and wish you a bright future. Hope you had a wonderful birthday. Btw thanks for the invitation and I would certainly keep that in mind smile

7. RKHenry profile image77
    RKHenryposted 8 years ago

You have a true friend in Countrywomen.  That's awesome.  Happy Birthday!

8. sassychic profile image59
    sassychicposted 8 years ago

Happy 25th Birthday!
    Congratulations! Hope all your issues come(came)true!

working