jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Marriage make ups through break-ups

1. profile image61
    Kaye Pee 8cheposted 2 years ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Marriage make ups through break-ups (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. NateB11 profile image93
      NateB11posted 2 years ago in reply to this

I think it could potentially be a good Hub but it needs more detail and content and needs to be broken down into sections that go into those details. More detail on why relationships start disintegrating (and/or what kept them or keeps them together); for example, too many demands, domineering personalities, etc. It's okay to be personal, but people reading a web article need a take-away from it.

2. sockii profile image86
    sockiiposted 2 years ago

Your hub is very short on text and quite honestly I'm not getting what your overall message/point is. The title "Marriage make ups through break-ups", suggests it is somehow about rebuilding a marriage after a break up. But then I don't see any actual follow up on giving advice, just quite honestly what reads like a bit of a rant against your ex (and women in general).

3. relache profile image85
    relacheposted 2 years ago

This site wants written articles with magazine-like length and quality.  This is not a blog site.

working