jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Marriage make ups through break-ups

1. 61
    Kaye Pee 8cheposted 17 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Marriage make ups through break-ups (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. NateB11 profile image92
      NateB11posted 17 months ago in reply to this

I think it could potentially be a good Hub but it needs more detail and content and needs to be broken down into sections that go into those details. More detail on why relationships start disintegrating (and/or what kept them or keeps them together); for example, too many demands, domineering personalities, etc. It's okay to be personal, but people reading a web article need a take-away from it.

2. sockii profile image89
    sockiiposted 17 months ago

Your hub is very short on text and quite honestly I'm not getting what your overall message/point is. The title "Marriage make ups through break-ups", suggests it is somehow about rebuilding a marriage after a break up. But then I don't see any actual follow up on giving advice, just quite honestly what reads like a bit of a rant against your ex (and women in general).

3. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 17 months ago

This site wants written articles with magazine-like length and quality.  This is not a blog site.