jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Why should you eat eggs and how to prepare Egg Masa

1. Nagalekshmi profile image60
    Nagalekshmiposted 23 months ago

Hi Hubbers,
    My hub was featured earlier, but now it shows an alert that it contains spammy elements.But this time I have used only one Amazon capsule.Made sure there are no links and then no repeated keywords too...  Will you please give feedback on my Hub Why should you eat eggs and how to prepare Egg Masala Roast : a typical Indian Food (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image95
      theraggededgeposted 23 months ago in reply to this

It's a very nice hub. Lovely photos and straightforward directions. I can see that English isn't your native language but I think your written 'accent' adds to its charm.

I can't see any Amazon because I'm using an Ad blocker but you could try deleting it (I find that recipe hubs rarely attract sales in any case) and seeing if it passes QAP.

Edited: If I were you I would unbolden those keywords - that might be the problem. I know of someone who used to make a zillion Squidoo articles using the keywords 'easy and quick dinner ideas/recipes'. Take that phrase out altogether.

1. Nagalekshmi profile image60
        Nagalekshmiposted 23 months ago in reply to this

Hi theraggededge,
        Thanks for your comment. This is the first credit I have received for my writing 'accent'. I have made few changes regarding bolding.But then this hub is getting an alert everytime I publish is a real mystery to me.I have taken out all the ad capsules and links .So the spammy elements HP means is my text.But I am left with no clue.Looking forward for more suggestions and feedbacks.

2. peachpurple profile image77
      peachpurpleposted 23 months ago in reply to this

your intro part is welcoming but try to break it into a few paragraphs after asking a questions, looks all clump up. The pictures are great

2. Nagalekshmi profile image60
    Nagalekshmiposted 23 months ago

Does HP mean to change or modify my content by setting a spammy alert

working