jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

1. 76
    Randy Stilesposted 12 months ago

It would be awesome if we could easily tweet a link to hubs to drive traffic. Or Facebook.

1. FatFreddysCat profile image92
      FatFreddysCatposted 12 months ago in reply to this

How hard is it to copy/paste?

2. Matthew Meyer profile image78
      Matthew Meyerposted 12 months ago in reply to this

You can find more info in the FAQ related to sharing Hubs on social media.

2. DzyMsLizzy profile image90
    DzyMsLizzyposted 12 months ago

It is easy to do with a service called Twitter Feed (dot com).   You can add any number of sites such as HP, blogs, even your Face Book posts.

It will automatically check each site you specify, at a time interval you can select anywhere from every 30 minutes to every 24 hours, and posts the links to your newest articles, even sales sites,(such as e-bay, Bonanza, Esty, etc.) to Twitter for you. 

Once and done; you don't even have to think about it again.

3. WryLilt profile image86
    WryLiltposted 12 months ago

Just spamming links will not get you many views. I post about 1 link every 15 tweets on Twitter.

You can just click on the Facebook or Twitter icon on your hub to open up a Tweet/FB Share.

1. DzyMsLizzy profile image90
      DzyMsLizzyposted 12 months ago in reply to this

That's true, WryLilt, but at the rate I publish new articles or blog posts, it's hardly 'spamming.'  LOL  In fact, today, I had to get the clues to even get back into my account, it's been so long since I updated.  I had to delete a couple of sites that I no longer belong to, and de-activate two others that I haven't posted to in ages.