jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Women's Fashion Boots

1. Fahsionboots profile image71
    Fahsionbootsposted 18 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Women's Fashion Boots (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. Sam Montana profile image84
      Sam Montanaposted 18 months ago in reply to this

Hi, I can make a couple of suggestions for your hub. Break up your first module into several modules like knee high boots and boots with jeans etc. The first module is too long without any breaks.

Second suggestion is to capitalize the first letter of each numbered bullet point, they are in lower case.

Fahsionbootsposted 18 months ago in reply to this

Thanks for that, I implemented your suggestions, what do you think I still need to do to get it featured? How did you go with the Gluten?

2. Sam Montana profile image84
    Sam Montanaposted 18 months ago

You might want to further break up the paragraphs, especially in the first and second modules. Read it out loud and see how it reads and feels, do you sort of run out of breath reading the paragraph, find a place just to break up the paragraph to make it easier on the eyes.

Reading articles on the internet is harder on the eyes, so make it easier for the reader with short paragraphs.

I still cannot get my gluten article featured.

Fahsionbootsposted 18 months ago in reply to this

Ok thanks sam i will make those changes. With your own glutin hub could you insert a photo or video just before you mention the subtitle with Kids or/ and the subtitle after that? Im not sure if the examiners read it after every change or not.if they do read it u can wait to see if they write back to u if they dont do anything remove one amazon sale capsule(store it in a safe place in case you can "sneak" it back in when the dust has settled.Then u will know which thing is causing the problem.

working