jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Problem with associating Google AdSense Account

1. Charu Bhatnagar profile image69
    Charu Bhatnagarposted 11 months ago

Hello, I have tried associating Google AdSense Account with my Hub Pages profile many times. But every time I face a failure. I do not know why my account is not associated with HP. For this reason my Earnings Program is still inactive. Can anyone kindly guide me or tell me what might be the reason?

1. Matthew Meyer profile image77
      Matthew Meyerposted 11 months ago in reply to this

Sorry you are having problems with AdSense.
      There was an issue with the Google AdSense servers for the last 4 weeks or so, but we have some preliminary information that it may be revolved.
      You can find the related forum post here.

You can email us at team@hubpages.com if you have any further questions or concerns.

2. psycheskinner profile image80
    psycheskinnerposted 11 months ago

Can you describe what you are entering, when what happens when it fails?  It should be a simple step to click "configure" by the ad program and enter your identifier.

1. Charu Bhatnagar profile image69
      Charu Bhatnagarposted 11 months ago in reply to this

Hello, Thank You so much for replying. I am grateful. When I try to configure "Google AdSense" then I get this message:

You are currently signed into the Google Account "username@gmail.com", which is either not an active AdSense account, or still pending an approval. This account cannot be used to monetize your content.
      To sign in to your existing AdSense account, visit google.com/adsense.